Clash of the Legends 13-14-03-2015
QueClub Network Games, Benq and GIGABYTE Present 5 Vs 5 DOTA 2 LAN Tournament this coming 13-14 March 2015 with a prize pool of 25,000AED.
Prizes: Champion: 12,000AED, Second Place: 7,000AED, Third Place: 3,000AED, Forth: 2,000AED, Fifth: 500AED, Sixth: 500AED.
Venue: QueClub Lamcy Plaza Branch
Registration: is open since the day of announcing, tournament Registration will close in 11th of March 2015.
All teams are invited and need to register as soon as possible.
Send a registration form at email@example.com
Or submit by online registration here
Entrance Fee: 300AED for pc time equivalent to 7 hours each player.
For more information visit www.facebook.com/Queclub or call 04–3365551
General Rules and Regulations:
- LATE REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACCPETED!.
- Tournament will be captain’s mode.
- All captains must be here at 3:00PM.
- All teams must be here at 3:30PM Sharp.
- All teams that arrive 4:01PM or fail to attend the tournament will receive penalty.
- Each game must start at exact 4:00PM any team not complete will receive penalty.
- While the tournament is going on manager and coach of each team only is allowed to watch behind them, to help the players have highest amount of concentration. Tournament will be displayed on cafe lounge.
- GOLDEN RULE: THERE WILL BE NO TALKING OF ANY KIND BETWEEN TEAMS, only between team players. No team member is allowed to have verbal communication with the other team while the game is going on. Any Team that receives 2 warnings will be disqualified from the tournament.
Disconnects, pauses and crashes:
- Players have rights to pause the game if needed. Be sure to announce the pause in all-chat before you pause.
- The reason for pause must be reasonable. Both teams must agree on resuming before resuming the game.
- If a player disconnects, the player’s teams should pause the game right away.
- Rules can be change during the tournament if admin consider it necessary.
- Possible changes will of course be announced.
- Admin will always have the final word.